Term 2 Bookings Now Open
Develop strength, coordination, flexibility and confidence with Thredbo Leisure Centre’s fun kids Trampoline program. Our program is run by experienced coaches and utilise the Thredbo Leisure Centre’s world-class Acrobatic Centre of Excellence (ACE) facility featuring two Olympic sized trampolines, one waterfall trampoline with an airbag, one 5x5m supertramp, tumbling mats and various coaching aids. Students must come ready to train – Thredbo Leisure Centre entry requirements
Please Note: Term 2 is a shortened 7-week program. As such NSW Active Kids Vouchers are not available for use on any Term 2 programs.
Full term payment due prior to first lesson
|29 Jan – 1 April, 2021||Mon||Tues|
|6 – 8yrs|
|8 – 18yrs|
|18 yrs+ Old|
Get those freestyle skills down with Thredbo Leisure Centre’s Trampoline Program and world-class ACE facility. Dryland training facilities are a central component to any successful freestyle or freeride training program.
Our 60 min sessions are run by qualified coaches and focus on ski and snowboard aerial training including:
- Progressive training techniques with a focus on developing freestyle skills in a controlled environment
- Bounce boards (including pro board with 21′ stance) to prepare for proper rotations and landings to simulate the skills required on snow
Gymnastic Program | Not Available in Term 2
Our Gymnastics program is all about teaching children the fundamental movement skills they need to lead an active and healthy life. The program will incorporate a mix of trampolining, tumbling, core gymnastics skills and acrobatics utilising the ACE facility and more.
We focus on Fundamental Movement Skill activities that benefit children by providing:
- A foundation for lifelong participation in sport and recreation
- A foundation for future participation in gymnastics
- Optimised activities for brain and body development
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!