Discovery Tours presented by Land Rover
New for 2022, Discovery Tours are a chance for guests to enjoy an exclusive guided skiing or snowboarding tour of Thredbo. This is the best way to uncover the best-kept secrets of Thredbo’s mountain, learn all about Thredbo’s iconic history and discover, first-hand why Thredbo has been voted Australia’s Best Ski Resort for five years’ running with an expert guide at the helm.
Discovery Tours will run daily for 3-hours from when the full mountain is open to discover, with a maximum of 3 guests per tour. Guests, who must be intermediate to advanced level skiers or snowboarders, are treated to lift-queue priority, an expert, knowledgeable guide on all things Thredbo and a mid-morning stop at an on-mountain venue for complimentary coffee and morning tea.
What You Need To Know
- Meeting Point: 8:15am from the large trail maps at Valley Terminal.
- Morning Tea: Your guide will plan mid-morning stop at an on-mountain venue for coffee and morning tea.
- Ability Level: Guests must be at least an upper-intermediate skier or snowboarder to be able to ride down Supertrail.
- Please note your guide is an expert skier but will not be providing tuition during the tour.
- What To Bring:
- Bring your ski or snowboard equipment to the meeting point
- MyThredbo card
- Safety: For your safety, you must remain with your guide at all times.
Weather and Conditions Dependent
If there is a chance of unsafe conditions your guide and the mountain team will cancel the session. The final decision will be made on the morning of the event and we will contact you at least an hour before the meeting time to organise a full refund.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!