Gravity Girls MTB Clinic
Sunday 20 Dec, 2020
- Time9:30am – 3:00pm
- Cost$79 per person
- BookingSold Out
Gravity Girls is a women’s only MTB clinic designed to encourage ladies into the gravity side of mountain biking in a fun and supportive environment while meeting a few new riding friends throughout the day.
Led by some of Australia’s best female coaches, the day will focus on the core skills of mountain biking including body position, cornering, braking with the more advanced riders learning a thing or two on the fundamentals of jumps & drops. The clinic offers 3 different levels with some prior gravity mountain bike experience required.
- What to bring: Solid shoes, comfortable riding clothes, gloves & goggles/sunnies
- Bike: Bring your own bike or hire one from the Thredbo MTB rental fleet
- Location: Meet at the pink special programs flag at the base of the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift
- Prior gravity MTB experience required
- Lift access not included
- Rental and protective equipment not included
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!