Eat & Drink
Kareela Snowcat Dinners, presented by G.H. Mumm
Wednesday 7 Jul - Wednesday 25 Aug, 2021
SOME DATES STILL AVAILABLE
Travel in style in Thredbo’s passenger snowcat to the iconic Kareela Hutte. The on-mountain restaurant will play host to a 4-course dinner and wine experience overlooking the lights of Thredbo Village below. A true premium experience that will take your Thredbo visit to the next level.
There are two snowcat trips to and from Kareela. Please specify when booking which cat you would like to take. These spots are reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- First Cat Upload: Meet 5:20pm for 5:30pm departure | 9:00pm departure from Kareela
- Second Cat Upload: Meet at 5:50pm for 6:00pm departure | 9:30pm departure from Kareela
What You Need To Know
- Meeting Point: Base of the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift. Please be on time.
- Accessibility: In order to access the cat, guests must climb and descend a small ladder.
- What To Wear: While the snowcat and restaurant are warm, you need to dress sensibly with warm and weather proof clothing and sturdy non-slip shoes in case of emergency.
- Pending Covid Restrictions, you may be required to wear a face mask in transit.
- Dietaries: Please supply allergies and dietary requirements during booking process.
- Safety: At Kareela Hutte you must remain within deck area. Do not venture onto snow.
- Kareela Hutte practices Responsible Service of Alcohol. If you are deemed to be intoxicated when attending dinner, admission will be denied and/or if alcohol service is denied during dinner, you will not receive compensation.
Weather and Conditions Dependent
If there is a chance of unsafe conditions, the mountain team will cancel the dinner. The final decision will be made on the day of the dinner and we will contact you at least an hour before the meeting time to organise a full refund.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!