Transfer Banked Slalom
Friday 12 Aug, 2022
- Time9am - 4pm
- WherePlayground Cruiser Area
- Race Day Friday 12 August
- RegistrationRegistration has closed
The 8th Annual Transfer Banked Slalom is back for 2022!
The snowboarders’ day of days…this race holds a special place in the hearts of riders around the country. Rekindling competitive rivalries between friends and foe alike, this race brings out the need for speed with a side of fun.
All snowboarders are encouraged to enter – the course caters to abilities ranging from intermediate to advanced with a huge stack of prizes thanks to sponsors Sims, Yeti & Pirate Life!
Register today for a wild weekend of riding, racing and non-stop good times.
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Masters Men: 35yrs old & over
- Masters Women: 35yrs old & over
- Junior Men: 17yrs old & under
- Junior Women: 17yrs old & under
- Grom Men: 12yrs old & under
- Grom Women: 12yrs old & under
*Age calculated as of 12 August 2022.
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED
Helmets are compulsory for all competitors
Thursday 11 August
- Plate Collection: 4pm to 5pm | Friday Flat Bistro
Friday 12 August
- Plate Collection: 7.30am to 8.30am | Friday Flat Bistro
- Course Practice: 9am to 10.15am | Banked Slalom course on Playground
- Run 1: From 10.30am – 12.30pm | Banked Slalom course on Playground
- BBQ: from 12pm | Top of the Banked Slalom course on Playground
- Run 2: 12.30pm -2.30pm | Banked Slalom course on Playground
- After Party: 2.30pm – 5:30pm | Merritts Mountain House
- Presentations: 3.30pm | Merritts Mountain House
Saturday 14 August
- Course Open to shred
Presentation & Afterparty
Head down to the Merritts Mountain House deck for a killer after party straight after your final run. Enjoy post race presentations, talking shop, cold cans and all-round good vibes with prizes thanks to Sims, Yeti & Pirate Life!
Thredbo practices the responsible service of alcohol – please drink responsibly.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!
Thredbo sits on the traditional land of the Monero – Ngarigo people who have looked after this land, water and community for over 70,000 years. We thank them for all they have done and continue to do to look after their country, a special place which we all love and respect.