Snowies MTB Festival
Friday 14 - Sunday 16 Feb, 2020
- Friday / Stage 110am - Thredbo Summit Smash
- Friday / Stage 2 3pm - Lake 2 Lake
- Saturday / Stage 3 9am - Thredbo Ricochet
- Saturday / Stage 49.15am - Snowy Legends Descent & Gravity Check
- Saturday / Stage 54pm - Lake Crackenback Happy Hour Time Trial
- Sunday / Stage 6 8.30am - Release The Cracken!
The Snowies MTB Festival is back in 2020 with the iconic Snowy Mountains playing host to the one of Australia’s most iconic MTB stage races.
In 2020 two new course options have been added including the 90k Brumby and 128k Wild Brumby.
And, what everyone has been waiting for, The Wild Brumby will include the all new Snowy Legends Descent from the top of Thredbo to Gaden in Jindabyne with the much anticipated opening of the Lower Thredbo Valley Track (TVT).
The Wild Brumby | 6 Stages | 3 Days | 128k
The Wild Brumby is for riders ready to tackle the very best and toughest riding on offer in the Snowy Mountains.
The Brumby | 5 Stages | 3 Days | 90k
The Brumby is for riders who want to discover all the thrills of riding the Snowies minus the more technical riding.
Share the riding between 2 or 3 riders in The Wild Brumby or 2 riders in The Brumby.
Sunday XC MTB Event
If one day of action is all you’re after, Sunday offers the 45k marathon, 30k or 15k XC MTB events.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!