Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Burton Riglets – Snowboard Program (5-6 Years)
Burton Riglets is the perfect program for kids aged 5 to 6 years to learn the basics of snowboarding and improve in a fun and fast paced learning environment.
The day begins indoors with various fun activities before heading outside to develop snowboarding skills. Throughout the day our expert instructors incorporate fun themes and activities…with visits from Thredboland animals and exclusive rides on Friday Flat Freddy transport.
There is a half day option for those who prefer to drop off at 1pm.
- Fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability
- Specific Burton Riglet features and learning equipment
- Fun themes and adventures
- Warm lunch and snacks
What You Need to Know
- Available for snowboarders aged 5-6 years only
- Children must be toilet trained
- Option to bundle lift pass and rental with the program
- Equipment: All children must have Burton Riglets equipment to participate. Head to Thredbo Retail & Rental at Friday Flat to rent Riglet gear.
- Safety: Helmets are highly recommended for all kids participating in lessons
- Lesson times: 9am – 4pm
- Meeting Place: 8:30am-9:15am inside Thredboland
- Pick up: 3:30pm-3:45pm outside Thredboland
- Half Day Option: 1pm-4pm
- Drop off: 12:30-12:45pm inside Thredboland
- Lunch is not included
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!