Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Advanced Add On Lessons (MAX3) for Adults
Enjoy 3 hours of non-stop up-skilling with one of Australia’s top instructors. MAX3 Advanced Lessons offer a maximum of 3 people per instructor. Ski sessions are all-mountain and technique focused. Snowboard sessions focus on terrain park skills and style. Lift access not included.
Lessons available from 20 July to 30 August, 2020.
Ski Lesson Benefits
- Quickly progress skills with individual attention
- More time for the instructor to expand on concept and make real changes in your skiing
- Lift line priority during lesson
Snowboard Lesson Benefits
- Park based lesson using Thredbo’s world renowned terrain parks
- More time with your coach to ensure you’re riding with style
- Knowledge of best park locations and hits
- Some the best park coaches in Australia
What You Need to Know
- Minimum level 7-8 and confidence on black terrain required
- 3 hour lesson (lift pass not included)
- Ski lesson times: 9:30am and 1:00pm*
- Meet at the Kosciuszko Express 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked time
- Snowboard lesson time: 1:00pm*
- Meet at Friday Flat at 12:45pm
(* Lesson times need to be pre-booked by 5pm the day prior)
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!