Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Lift and Lesson for Adults
At this stage, we’re unable to offer Group Lessons this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
This is one of Thredbo Snow Sports best programs to improve your skiing or riding. We endeavour to keep these groups to 6 people per instructor, resulting in more time skiing/riding, more one on one attention and overall better value. It’s the best way to increase your skill level and enjoy more time on the mountain doing what you love.
- Small class size – we endeavour to limit class sizes to 6 people
- Improve existing skills quickly with more individual attention
- Lift line priority during lesson
- Best instructors in Australia
What You Need to Know
- Levels 1-6 Skiers or Snowboarders. Find out what level you are
- Includes: 2 hour lesson daily, plus all mountain lift access (8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Bonus Half Day Offer: If you buy a 3 to ‘7 out of 9 day’ pass, you can add on an extra half day of resort access for just $20. Lesson not included on upgrade half day lift access.
- Lesson start times:
- 9:30am, 11:30am, 2:00pm
- Meeting Place: Friday Flat
- You are not required to pre-book into a lesson start time, simply meet at your designated meeting area on Friday Flat 15 minutes prior to the time you would like to attend
Looking for a lesson for just one or two days? Check out our Add On Group Lessons
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!