Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Adult Race Camp
Adult Race Camps are for the advanced adult skier who is looking to fine-tune their style, speed and technique on the race course. Head out with the Thredbo’s top race trainers for intensive gates sessions, they will share their tips and knowledge and have you carving up the course with confidence. This is also great camp for those wanting to improve their technique on varying terrain.
- Monday 22nd July – Thursday 25th July 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 5th August – Friday 9th August 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 12th August – Thursday 15th August 2019 – GS Training
- Meeting at 8.15am for an 8.30am start at the base of the Kosciuszko Express
- 4 Days: $1,108 including lift ticket*
- 4 Days: $756 lesson only
- 5 Days: $1,385 including lift ticket*
- 5 Days: $945 lesson only
- 4 weeks – 18 days : $2,835 lesson only
*With bonus half day lift access from 1 pm on the Sunday prior to the start of full-priced Thredbo Race Camp Program.
- 5 hours of tuition each day, $195 per session excluding lift ticket.
- Specific drill courses for alpine gate training, full GS race course set for training and some timed training sessions, video analysis, and off snow sessions (including ski maintenance and race technique)
What you need to know
- Participants must be over 18 years of age or older
- Level 7 skiers and above is confident on black runs
- Download your Adult Race Camps 2019 information sheet
- Bookings are essential as spaces are limited
- Payment must be made by 5 pm the day prior to the session
- Call 02 6459 4044
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!