Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Adult Race Camp
At this stage, we’re unable to offer the Adult Race Camp this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
Adult Race Camps are for the advanced adult skier who is looking to fine-tune their style, speed and technique on the race course. Head out with the Thredbo’s top race trainers for intensive gates sessions, they will share their tips and knowledge and have you carving up the course with confidence. This is also great camp for those wanting to improve their technique on varying terrain.
- Meeting at 8.15am for an 8.30am start at the base of the Kosciuszko Express
- 5 hours of tuition each day.
- Specific drill courses for alpine gate training, full GS race course set for training and some timed training sessions, video analysis, and off snow sessions (including ski maintenance and race technique)
What you need to know
- Participants must be over 18 years of age or older
- Level 7 skiers and above is confident on black runs
- Bookings are essential as spaces are limited
- Payment must be made online or in store by 5 pm the day prior to the session
For more Information
- Call 02 6459 4044
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!