Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Adult Race Camp
Adult Race Camps are for the advanced adult skier who is looking to fine-tune their style, speed and technique on the race course. Head out with the Thredbo’s top race trainers for intensive gates sessions, they will share their tips and knowledge and have you carving up the course with confidence. This is also great camp for those wanting to improve their technique on varying terrain.
- Monday 20th July – Thursday 23rd July 2020 – GS Training
- Monday 27th July – Friday 31st July 2020 – GS Training
- Monday 3rd August – Friday 7th August 2020 – GS Training
- Monday 10th August – Thursday 13th August 2020 – GS Training
- Meeting at 8.15am for an 8.30am start at the base of the Kosciuszko Express
- 4 Days: $1,149.00 including lift ticket*
- 4 Days: $ 785.00 lesson only
- 5 Days: $1,435.00 including lift ticket*
- 5 Days: $ 979.00 lesson only
- 4 weeks – 18 days : $2,939.00 lesson only
- 5 hours of tuition each day.
- Specific drill courses for alpine gate training, full GS race course set for training and some timed training sessions, video analysis, and off snow sessions (including ski maintenance and race technique)
What you need to know
- Participants must be over 18 years of age or older
- Level 7 skiers and above is confident on black runs
- Download your Adult Race Camps 2020 information sheet
- Bookings are essential as spaces are limited
- Payment must be made by 5 pm the day prior to the session
- Call 02 6459 4044
- Email email@example.com for more information
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!