Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Lift and Lesson for Children (7-12 years)
At this stage, we’re unable to offer Group Lessons this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
The 1pm afternoon lessons are designed to improve skills, confidence and technique. This is the perfect lesson designed to take their skiing to the next level.
- Gain confidence and progress
- Confidently make turns, control your speed, ride the chairlift and master green, blue and black runs
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a fun social environment with kids of the same age
- Lift line priority during lesson
What You Need to Know
- Includes: 3 hour lesson daily, plus all mountain lift access (8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Lesson start time: 1pm
- Meeting Place: Friday Flat at 12.45pm
- Pick up time: 3:45pm-4pm
Looking for full day lessons for your kids? Check out our Freeriders Program
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!