Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Interschools Race Camp
At this stage, we’re unable to offer the Interschools Race Camp this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
The Thredbo Interschools Race Camps are a great way for school students with a strong skiing or snowboarding ability to increase their skills in all aspects of Alpine Racing. The four day Race Camps are for high intermediate to advanced skiers and boarders who have previously participated in Interschools racing and are looking to cut time off their race runs. Camps will focus on Alpine Race technique and tactics using the athlete’s sound skiing/snowboarding technique. This intensive camp is for students from 8 years to 17 years old who are striving to compete at a higher level in the Interschools competition.
Times & Meeting area:
- 8:30 am start – 1:30 pm finish
- The program meets at the Friday Flat Clock Tower at 8:15 am
- Up to 5 hours of on-snow training each session
- Coaching sessions both in and out of gates, video analysis, two short breaks during the daily program
What You Need to Know
- Participants must
- be a minimum level 6 – 8 skier or snowboarder. Check level here
- have previously competed at the Interschools event
- be 8 – 17 years old
- Participants should have snacks in their pockets
Please call 02 6459 4044 or email email@example.com if you require more information
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!