Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lesson and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
- Little Rippers (3-6 Years)
- Shred Crew (7 to 14 Years)
- Development Squad – (7 to 17 Years)
- Mountain Academy – Moguls Skiing (10-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Multi Discipline Skiing (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Boarder Cross Team (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Skiing (12-17 years)
It’s All About Me Private Lesson
For the real little snow goers, aged 4 years and younger, who are not up to an all day program or just want to give skiing a try, there is an “It’s all about ME” private lesson available. This is a one hour, one-on-one session, just your child and the specialised instructor, 100% attention. So if you are not sure your snow angel is quite ready for the all day program or you just want to accelerate that first turn phase, then you should book the “It’s all about ME” private lesson. They happen daily on Friday Flat from 11.30am, bookings essential.
To book your private lesson or for more information:
Phone: 02 6459 4044
In resort: Thredbo Resort Guest Services (Valley Terminal or Friday Flat)
Private Lessons Enquiry
Fill in the below form to make private lessons booking request