Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Interschools Intro to Race – 2 hour training sessions
At this stage, we’re unable to offer the Interschools Intro to Race this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
The coaches from Thredbo Snow Sports School offer 2 hour group training sessions for children wanting an introduction into Alpine racing and Skier X, moguls, Snowboard GS and Boarder X. These introductory sessions aim to prepare students for the Interschools Championships.
- Meeting at 1:45 pm
- Lesson runs from 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm on designated days.
- Access to qualified coaches
- Drills and skill development suitable for level 5+ skiers and snowboarders
- Access to courses
- Feedback provided
- Lift line priority
What You Need to Know
- Participants must be a level 5-8 skier or snowboarder. Check level here
- Participants must be from 7-17 years
- The program meets at the Kosciuszko Meeting area at 1:45 pm on scheduled days
- Does not include lift pass
For More Information:
Please call 02 64594 044 or email email@example.com if you require more information
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!