Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Rossignol All Mountain Camps
Thredbo Snow Sports and Rossignol have teamed up to create the Rossignol All Mountain Camps. By joining forces, skiers will access the best gear, the best instructors and the best advice. With a maximum of 6 per group, participants get individual attention on and off the mountain with instruction and video analysis included in the program. The 4½ half-day program will give you the skills you need to ski with confidence on a greater variety of terrain. On the snow, you work on your stance, balance, technique and terrain selection and in the evening there are a number of presentations that give you tips on equipment, fitness and tuning. By the end of the program, you would have made new ski buddies and be armed with the knowledge and skills to take on any mountain.
2020 Camp Dates
2 – 6 August | 9 – 13 August
Benefits & Features
- Complimentary half day rental from the Rossignol Demo Store
- Equipment session with Rossignol Demo Store
- 5 hours of instruction each day
- Maximum of 6 participants in each group (MAX6)
- Ski Race on one of Thredbo’s famed racecourses
- Individual video analysis
- End of program après ski and presentation in the Thredbo Alpine Hotel
What You Need to Know
- The program will run for 4½ days – Sunday half day from 1 pm, Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am
- Must be a level 5-8 skier (skiing parallel turns and is comfortable on all blue runs without stopping)
- Must have a moderate level of fitness to allow for skiing 5 hours per day.
- Download the Rossignol All Mountain Camps info pack
- Meeting at the Snow Sports Private Lesson flag at the base of the Kosciuszko Express Chairlift.
- Sunday half day – 12:45 pm for a 1 pm start
- Monday to Thursday – 8:15 am for 8.30 am start
- Sunday 2nd August- Thursday 6th August 2020
- Sunday 9th August – Thursday 13th August 2020
Cost & Bookings
- $965.00 Lesson only
- $1,415.00 Lift ticket and Lesson included
Phone: 02 6459 4044
In-resort: See any Thredbo Guest Services Office (Valley Terminal, Friday Flat or Jindabyne)
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!