Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Shred Crew (7 to 17 Years)
The Shred Crew is a 12 week, Sunday only program and is perfect for kids and teens new to the snow or wanting to improve their current skills. This program is a great mix of social and snow, with a focus towards developing all mountain skills by skiing or snowboarding in various types of terrain.
Shred Crew will also offer a 5 day school holiday camp in 2019. This camp will run from Monday July 8th through until Friday July 12th. The Holiday camp will be action packed with skill development being the main focus. Groups will be formed based on ability.
*Additional days and school holiday camp do not offer maximum group sizes.
- Australia’s best coaches – meet our Seasonal Program coaches
- Lift line priority during lesson
- MAX 6 students per group
- Same instructor, same group of kids/teens each week
- Hot lunch, snacks & beverages
- Mountain Safety Program
- Ski the mountain all day with others of a similar age and ability
- Different adventures planned each week
- 2019 Calendar coming soon
What You Need to Know
- Seasonal Program Dates: 12 Sundays from 23/06/18– 8/09/19
- Time: Drop Off: 9:00am | Pick Up: 3:30pm
- Location: Friday Flat – Seasonal Program Area
- 2019 Winter Seasonal Programs Calendar
- In the case of injury or other detailed occurrences, program protection can be purchased for an additional $30
- Does not include a lift pass. Click here to purchase a season pass.
For further information contact
Phone: 02 64594172