Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Shred Crew (7 to 17 Years)
The Shred Crew is a 12 week, Sunday only program with a maximum group size of 6 children or teens. The program is perfect for kids and teens new to the snow or those wanting to improve their current skills. Shred Crew offers a great mix of social and snow, with a focus towards developing all mountain skills by skiing or snowboarding in various types of terrain. Perfecting turns, learning new skills or hitting the park all while having a great time on snow is the primary focus of this program.
Those in the Shred Crew program who would like to ski additional days can access the Freeriders or Teen Shredders programs at a discounted rate on any day of the season.
*Additional days do not offer maximum group sizes.
- Australia’s best instructors
- Lift line priority during lesson
- MAX 6 students per group
- Same instructor, same group of kids/teens each week
- Hot lunch, snacks & beverages
- Mountain Safety Program
- Ski the mountain all day with others of a similar age and ability
- Different adventures planned each week
- Option to book additional days in Freeriders or Teen Shredders at a discounted rate
What You Need to Know
- Seasonal Program Dates: 12 Sundays from 28/06/20– 13/09/20
- Time: Drop Off: 9:00am | Pick Up: 3:30pm
- Location: Friday Flat – Seasonal Program Area
- 2020 Winter Seasonal Programs Calendar
- In the case of injury or other detailed occurrences, program protection can be purchased for an additional $30
- Lift pass required. Winter 2020 Season Passes are now on sale.
For further information contact
Phone: 02 6459 4172
Private Lessons Booking Form
Fill in the below form to make a private lessons booking request.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!