Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lesson and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
- Little Rippers (3-6 Years)
- Shred Crew (7 to 17 Years)
- Development Squad – School Holidays Only
- Development Squad – (7 to 17 Years) Full Time/Season Long
- Mountain Academy – Moguls Skiing (10-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Multi Discipline Skiing (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Boarder Cross Team (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Skiing (12-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Snowboarding (12-17 years)
Teen (13-17) – Add On – Group Lesson Only
Teen (13-17) – Add On Group Lesson Only
Our cool instructors create an awesome environment for teens to take their skiing/snowboarding and confidence to the next level in a safe, fun and friendly 3 hour format. Lessons start at 1pm.
- Gain confidence and progress
- Confidently make turns, control your speed, ride the chairlift and master green, blue and black runs
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace in a fun social environment with kids of the same age
- Lift line priority during lesson
What You Need to Know
- Includes: 1 x 3 hour Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced lesson daily.
- Lesson Times: 1pm daily.
- Meeting Place: Friday Flat. All lessons must meet 15 minutes prior to starting time
- *Does not include lift pass