Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lesson and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
- Little Rippers (3-6 Years)
- Shred Crew (7 to 17 Years)
- Development Squad – School Holidays Only
- Development Squad – (7 to 17 Years) Full Time/Season Long
- Mountain Academy – Moguls Skiing (10-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Multi Discipline Skiing (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Boarder Cross Team (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Skiing (12-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Snowboarding (12-17 years)
Thredbo Race Camp
Thredbo Race Camp
Thredbo Race Camps are for the advanced adult skier who is looking to fine-tune their style, speed and technique on the race course. Head out with the Thredbo’s top race trainers for an intensive gates sessions, they will share their tips and knowledge and have you carving up the course with confidence. This is also great camp for those wanting to improve their technique on varying terrain.
- Monday 22nd July – Thursday 25th July 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 5th August – Friday 9th August 2019 – GS Training
- Monday 12th August – Friday 16th August 2019 – GS Training
- Meeting at 8.15am for an 8.30am start at the base of the Kosciuszko Express
- 4 Days: $TBC including lift ticket*
- 4 Days: $TBC excluding lift ticket
- 5 Days: $TBC including lift ticket*
- 5 Days: $TBC excluding lift ticket
- 4 weeks: $TBC including lift ticket*
- 4 weeks: $TBC excluding lift ticket
*With bonus half day lift access from 1 pm on the Sunday prior to the start of full-priced Thredbo Race Camp Program.
- 5 hours of tuition each day, $TBC per session excluding lift ticket.
- Specific drill courses for alpine gate training, full GS race course set for training and some timed training sessions, video analysis, and off snow sessions (including ski maintenance and race technique)
What you need to know
- Participants must be over 18 years of age or older
- Level 7 skiers and above is confident on black runs
- Bookings are essential as spaces are limited
- Payment must be made by 5 pm the day prior to the session
- Call 02 6459 4044
- Email email@example.com for more information
- Download your copy of the Race Training Sessions Info here.