Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Burton Riglets – Snowboard Program – Max 4 (4 Years)
Burton Riglets – Snowboard Program – Max4 (4 Years)
Thredboland’s Burton Riglets program is the perfect program for children aged 4 years of age to learn the basics of snowboarding and improve in a fun and fast-paced learning environment with classes capped at 4 kids per instructor. The program offers full day and afternoon lessons and not only consists of boarding lessons but also includes meals and incorporates fun themes and activities for the kids to enjoy both indoors and on the snow.
- Over 5 hours of snow time
- Fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability
- Specific Burton Riglet features and learning equipment
- The day begins indoors with various fun activities before heading outside to develop snowboarding skills
- Warm lunch and snacks
- Exclusive access to Friday Flat Freddy transport
- Fun themes and visits from our Thredboland animals
What You Need to Know
- Available for snowboarders aged 4 years only
- Dedicated 4 year old program
- Max 4 children per instructor
- For guests bringing their own equipment – their snowboard must be Burton Riglet compatible
- For guest renting in Thredbo the kids boards are Burton Riglet compatible
- Children must have burton Riglets equipment to participate in the Riglets program
- Children must be toilet trained
- Lift pass included
- If you already have a lift pass for your child, add on a Burton Riglets lesson here
- Full day: 9am – 4pm.
- Drop off from 8:30am-9:15am inside Thredboland
- Afternoon: 1pm-4pm*
- Check in from 12:30-12:45pm inside Thredboland
- Pick up from 3:30pm-3:45pm outside Thredboland.
*Please note lunch is not included in the afternoon programs