Come stay in Thredbo and enjoy this iconic hike that promises stunning mountain views, unique flora and a complete sense of awe in what Mother Nature has created. It is 19 km of moderate to strenuous hiking but is quite achievable for a reasonable level of fitness. You will be hiking some of the highest peaks and seeing some of the most rugged mountainous terrain Australia has to offer, not to mention the highest glacial lakes in the country. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will lead you through an informative journey of stunning views, windswept peaks, historical facts and unique features along the way.
With return transport from Charlottes Pass to your accommodation in the heart of the mountains in Thredbo.
From just $162.50* per person per night
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Thredbo Village
- 1 Alpine Lakes guided hike per person
For more information fill in the enquiry form below or call 1300 020 589
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 nights
- Valid 22 December 2018 – 21 April 2019 (Selected Dates)
- Hikes available 22 December 2018
- Hikes available 6, 12, 20 January, 2, 10, 16, 24 February, 2, 10, 16, 24, 30 March and 6, 14, 21 April 2019
- The Alpine Lakes Hike is only available to guests 15 years and over
- $162.50 per person per night based on 2 people sharing a Studio Loft at the Riverside Cabins plus an Alpine Lakes guided hike per person. Total Package cost $650.00
- Cost varies with other room types