This summer, Tick Australia’s highest summit off the bucket list and Conquer Kozzie. Mt Kosciuszko is Australia’s highest mountain at 2,228 metres above sea level and it’s just 6 km from the top of Thredbo. With this package you’ll be able to stay in Thredbo and use our Kosciuszko Express chairlift to get you to the top of Thredbo which is as close as you’ll get before heading out on the hike. Grab your friends and family and Conquer Kozzie this summer.
Grab your family and hike to the top of Australia’s highest mountain this summer! Includes 3 nights accommodation for the price of 2 and your choice of 1 day or 2 of 3 day Kosciuszko Pass per person. Kids play free – Up to 3 Kids Play Free with 2 full paying adults.
From $175 per family per night
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- 1 Day Family Kosciuszko pass per person or 2 of 3 day Family Kosciuszko pass per person
For more information fill in the form on the right or call Thredbo Resort Centre on 1300 020 589. The Thredbo based team can assist you with your next mountain adventure.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participating Accommodations: Thredbo Alpine Apartments, Riverside Cabins, Thredbo Village Apartments
- Minimum 3 night stay
- Maximum 4 night stay
- Family Kosciuszko Pass pricing based off 2 adults and up to 3 children free of charge. Additional children charged at full child rate
- $175 per person per night based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a 1 bedroom plus loft apartment in the Riverside Cabins plus 1 day Family Kosciuszko Pass. Total Package cost $525.00
- Black out periods: 24/12/16 to 1/1/17 and 14-17/4/17
- Costs vary with other accommodations
- Costs vary if 2 day Kosciuszko Pass is chosen
- 3 for 2 packages cannot be booked back to back
- Must be booked prior to arrival in Thredbo
- Standard Thredbo Resort Centre booking and cancellation terms apply
- Subject to availability