This summer, tick Australia’s highest summit off the bucket list and Conquer Kozzie. Mt Kosciuszko is Australia’s highest mountain at 2,228 metres above sea level and it’s just 6 km from the top of Thredbo. With this package you’ll be able to stay in Thredbo and use our Kosciuszko Express chairlift to get you to the top of Thredbo which is as close as you’ll get before heading out on the hike. Grab your friends and family and Conquer Kozzie this summer.
From $99.50 per person per night
- 1 Nights Accommodation
- Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Day Adult Kosciuszko pass per adult
For more information fill in the form on the right or call Thredbo Resort Centre on 1300 020 589. The Thredbo based team can assist you with your next mountain adventure.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 1 Night
- Participating Accommodation: Thredbo Alpine Hotel
- Blackout dates: 2-3 December 2016, 25 December 2016 to 2 January 2017, 14 – 17 April 2017
- $99.50 per person per night based on 2 people sharing a twin/king/queen room at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel plus a Kosciuszko pass per person. Total Package cost $199.00
- Costs vary with other room types
- Standard Thredbo Resort Centre terms and conditions apply
- Subject to availability