Stay in Thredbo and climb Australia’s second highest peak Mt Townsend, only 19m shorter but many say the most spectacular peak of the main range. From the top, you look down onto glacial lakes and the dramatic western face across to the Victorian High Country. Your guide will lead you through remote ridges and jumbled granite boulders. This 22km hike will enlighten your senses creating everlasting memories.
From just $162.50* per person per night
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Thredbo Village
- 1 Mt Townsend guided walk per person
For more information fill in the enquiry form below or call 1300 020 589
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 nights
- Valid 15 December 2018 – 27 April 2019 (Selected Dates)
- Hikes available 15, 23, 29 December 2018
- Hikes available 5, 13, 19, 25 January, 3, 9, 17 February, 9, 17, 23 March and 13, 20, 27 April 2019
- Mt Townsend hike is a strenuous hike with varied and rocky terrain. This hike is not suitable for walkers of a low fitness level.
- From $162.50 per person per night based on 2 people sharing a Studio Loft at the Riverside Cabins plus a Mt Townsend guided walk per person. Total Package cost $650.00
- Cost varies with other room types