Summit Mt Kosciuszko with the family and save up to 20% on accommodation at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel.
Mt Kosciuszko is Australia’s highest mountain at 2,228 metres above sea level and is just 6 km from the top of Thredbo! With this package stay in the heart of Thredbo Village, fuel up on a delicious alpine breakfast and ride the Kosciuszko Express chairlift to the top of Thredbo to head out to summit Mt Kosciuszko.
On top of this there’s also a packed line-up of activities the whole family can enjoy including mountain biking, alpine hikes, Alpine Bobsled, tennis, the Thredbo Leisure Centre and more.
Grab the family this summer and tick Australia’s highest mountain off the bucket list.
Limited availability…Don’t miss out. Book today to lock in up to 20% savings!
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for Thredbo Alpine Hotel stays between 21 November 2020 – 2 May 2021 only
- Package valid for 2 adults and 2 children
- Includes 1 Day Scenic Lift Pass per person and Alpine Breakfast in Cascades Restaurant
- No minimum night requirement
- $399 per family per night based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing two standard connected rooms at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel.
- Bookings by enquiry only – email email@example.com or call (02) 6459 4200
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!