If you’re after a session on the snow but your little one isn’t quite ready for it, Thredbo has plenty of options. Thredbo Childcare Centre offers full day, half day and all week programs. Open daily from 8.00am until 5.00pm the centre offers both full and half day programs for kids aged from 6 months to 6 years. Staffed by experienced and friendly carers your child will be well looked after in a safe and fun environment. The Thredbo Childcare Centre is located in the Thredbo Leisure Centre. Bookings essential.
- Half Day am 8.00am – 12.30pm (includes morning tea and lunch)
- Half Day pm 12.30pm – 5.00pm (includes lunch and afternoon tea)
- 1 Day 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Full day programs include morning and afternoon tea and lunch
- Babies are 6 months – 17 months
- Toddlers are 18 months – 6 years
- Childcare is located at the Thredbo Leisure Centre
- Childcare does not include skiing or boarding
- Add-on days to a 5 day consecutive Childcare booking can be done at a pro-rata of the 5 day rate (see table)
- Children with special needs can be cared for
Thredbo Childcare Pricing
|Childcare – Winter 2018 Price||Half Day||1 Day||2 day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day||6 Day||7 Day||8 Day||9 Day|
|Price||$ 85||$ 125||$ 250||$ 375||$ 500||$ 570||$ 670||$ 770||$ 870||$ 970|
|Buy Early – 7 Day Advanced Purchase||$ 80||$ 115||$ 230||$ 345||$ 460||$ 525||$ 625||$ 725||$ 825||$ 925|
Reservations are essential and can be made via the Thredbo eStore.
Bookings prior to June 13 are on a demand basis only. Minimum numbers apply. In winter the direct number for bookings is (02) 6459 4137.
What to bring
A change of indoor clothes. All belongings should be clearly labelled with the child’s name including mittens, hats, shoes and bags. Parents are required to bring special food or drink needs for their child including formula, nappies and any other special requirements.
Children showing signs of illness will not be accepted into the Centre until the symptoms subside. If a child becomes ill during the day Thredbo Childcare we will contact the parents in order for the child to be picked up.