2019 Thredbo Flexi Pass Terms & Conditions
- Flexi pass access days can only be used by the assigned person.
- Flexi Pass access days cannot be transferred to another person.
- Where another guest is found to be using your Flexi Pass access days, all remaining days are forfeited.
- Valid for use during the 2019 winter season only.
- Limit of one (1) Flexi Pass per person.
- If more then one (1) Flexi Pass is assigned to a single person, all other Flexi Pass products will be refunded.
- Non refundable and non-transferable for any reason.
- Any unused days are NOT transferrable to the 2020 winter season or another person.
- No further discounts apply.
- No refunds available for products purchased prior to the Flexi Pass sale.
- Proof of age may be requested by KT Employees at anytime. Failure to provide proof of age when requested may result in cancellation of your Flexi Pass
Ages calculated from 8 June 2019:
- 5 to 12 years.
- 13 to 17 years.
- 18 to 21 years.
- 22 to 64 years.
- 65 years and over.
- MyThredbo Card is required for all Thredbo guests. Photo is required for each group member.
- MyThredbo Cards will not be posted without a photo uploaded.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Whilst Thredbo makes every effort to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, in the event of any item is listed at an incorrect price, whether due to typographical error, photographic error or otherwise, Thredbo may refuse or cancel any orders placed for items listed at the incorrect price.
- Please ensure that all products are assigned to the correct person as any change to a Thredbo Online order will incur a $20.00 order change fee.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!