3 Day Spring Pass - Terms & Conditions
Product Features and Conditions
- Is valid for the 2019 winter season only, for the period of 2 September to 7 October 2019.
- Is valid for three (3) day’s lift access. This can be used any way you like: 3 days in a row or spread out from Monday 2 September, through to Monday 7 October 2019.
- As the 3 day Spring Flexi Pass can be used over the remainder of the 2019 winter season, this product is NOT eligible for the $20 lift access from 1pm add on.
- Any unused days are NOT transferable to the 2020 winter season. No refund or credit on unused days.
- No purchase limit.
- Available for sale from Thursday 28 August to Sunday 1 September 2019.
- No further discounts apply.
- Non transferable to another person or season.
- Non refundable.
- Age is calculated as at date of purchase
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING SKIING, SNOWBOARDING and MOUNTAIN BIKING) INVOLVE A SIGNIFICANT RISK OF PHYSICAL HARM OR PERSONAL INJURY INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH TO PARTICIPANTS. ANY SUCH INJURY MAY RESULT NOT ONLY FROM YOUR ACTIONS BUT FROM THE ACTION, OMISSION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS.
Terms & Conditions
1. You acknowledge the risk warning set out in bold and capitals above and that the warning constitutes a risk warning pursuant to the Civil Liability Act, 2002.
2. You acknowledge that you will observe the Alpine Responsibility Code and conduct yourself in a safe and controlled manner at all times.
1. You must read all signs and follow directions given by us, our employees and agents.
2. You engage in any recreational activity at your own risk and you acknowledge that we are not liable for any breach of any express or implied warranty that services we provide will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
3. We make no warranties in relation to the services to be provided. Without limiting paragraph 4 above, all warranties, representations or conditions relating to the services we provide (whether express or implied and whether arising in contract at common law or under statute) are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded and you acknowledge that our liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by the Competition & Consumer Act, 2010 which cannot be excluded is limited at our option to the re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. You acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunities, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or to property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by us, our employees or our agents and you indemnify us against all claims.
5. I have read and understood the pass Terms and Conditions of Use and the Alpine Responsibility Code, as set out with this application. If the pass is used by me in connection with performing the duties of my employment with KT as may be required by KT then my engagement in any required activity or use of any facility is subject to the normal protections applying to my employment. For the avoidance of doubt however, the conditions specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 above will apply to any use of the Pass that enables my use of any facility or engagement in any activity which is for my own recreational use.
IF YOU BREACH ANY OF THE CONDITIONS OF THIS 3 DAY SPRING FLEXI PASS – ANY DAY PRODUCT WE MAY REQUIRE YOU TO FORFEIT THE LIFT ACCESS ASSOCIATED AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL PRIVILEGES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ANY DAY PRODUCT.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!