Terms and conditions applicable to Thredbo Flexibility Insurance
- Thredbo Flexibility Insurance is:
a. Applicable per person per transaction. Does not cover amended products.
b. Non-transferable to another product or season.
- Allows for the listed changes on the purchased product:
a. Change of pass holder name.
b. Change of product type to equal or greater value.
c. Change of start date.
- Thredbo Flexibility Insurance can only be purchased in same order and transaction product it is being applied to.
- Cannot be applied retroactively to transactions or products after original purchase has been completed.
- Can be applied to any date based product purchased via the Thredbo Online Shop.
- Cannot be purchased at in resort locations such as Thredbo Guest Services.
- Any use of Flexibility Insurance to make changes to products must be submitted to Thredbo Guest Services up to and including the product start date selected.
- Requests made to products after the product start date will not be accepted.
- Changes made with Flexibility Insurance prior to the timeframe as listed in point 7 will not incur the $20.00 order change fee per person per order.
- Any change of start dates will be at the new start dates applicable rate, while retaining the best available rate or promotional product benefits, any difference in price must be paid for prior to changes being made.
- Thredbo Flexibility Insurance does not cover amended products associated to the original transaction. Flexibility Insurance Is to be purchased in addition to the amended product to access Thredbo Flexibility changes listed per point 2.
- Flexibility Insurance does not entitle the purchaser to a refund or credit, only the changes listed in point 2.
- All advanced purchase changes must be lodged with Thredbo Guest Services via emailing email@example.com with full details of the intended changes.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!