The Kosciuszko Express is open today for scenic passengers from 9:00AM. The 2022 Winter Season kicks off 11 June and will be jam-packed with on and off-mountain activities everybody can enjoy. Check it out!
Partly cloudy. Winds east to southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h turning northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.
Mostly sunny. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly in the middle of the day then tending northwest to northeasterly in the late evening.
- Disc Golf hire via Guest Services Valley Terminal.
- Thredbo Leisure Centre is available for swimming, waterslide, squash court, basketball court, table tennis and gym sessions.
- Alpine Bobsled | 10:00AM – 4:00PM | Open Daily
- Thredbo Golf Course | Daily 7AM – Sunset
- Tennis Courts | Daily 7AM – Sunset
Activities are weather dependent
- Guest Services Valley Terminal: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Thredbo Leisure Centre: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
- Kosciuszko Express is open 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Head to our Lifts & Trails page for updates.
Saturday: Mostly sunny. Sunday: Mostly sunny. Monday: Mostly sunny. Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Wednesday: Partly cloudy Thursday: Shower or two. Windy.
Road open from Thredbo and beyond.
Tip of the Day
Head up top to make a snowman!
For all Covid-19 updates, click here.