+10°C. Clear skies and sunshine in the Alpine this morning and a sunny day on the forecast. Winds are light to moderate about the peaks. Today’s expected top temperature: +13°C.
+7°C. The weekend is here and we have sunshine all round. Little to no wind in the village. Today’s expected top temperature: +17°C.
The Mt Kosciuszko and Main Range tracks are open. All in resort tracks are open.
Mountain Bike Tracks
The Thredbo Mountain Bike Park is open today. Skills park and pump track open in the village. The Thredbo Valley Track is open including the new lower 7.5km extension. Season wraps up April 29th, so plan some laps in before the MTB season closes.
Kosciuszko Chairlift is open 9.00am – 4.00pm for tourist rides and access to the Main Range.
- Thredbo Leisure Centre open 7am- 7pm .
- Thredbo Disc Golf Park open at Friday Flat – score cards and discs available from Thredbo Sports
- Thredbo Bobsled open 9.30am – 4.30pm (weather permitting)
- Tennis Courts open – equipment and fees at Thredbo Sports
- Thredbo Skate Park open – daylight hours
- Thredbo Golf Course open – daylight hours
- Thredbo Mountain Bike open daily – 9.30am – 4.00pm.
There are a mix of guided hikes available next week.
14-28 April – Easter School Holiday Adventure Festival
9 June – Opening of the snow season
For all event details visit thredbo.com.au/events
Saturday: sunny. Sunday: mostly sunny. Monday and Tuesday: sunny. Wednesday: partly cloudy. Thursday: possible shower. Friday: partly cloudy.
Tip of the Day
The mountain bike season is coming to an end and the sun is shining and the weather forecast is grand. It is a great time to give mountain biking a go, with plenty of trails from the Cannonball to the Flow.