Thredbo MTB Park is open today! The Kosciuszko Chairlift, Gunbarrel Chairlift & Cruiser Chairlift are expected to operate.
For scenic passengers, the Kosciuszko Chairlift is expected to operate today.
Please be aware that there are strong winds forecast today so some lifts may go on wind hold. For status updates, please visit our Lifts & Trails page.
Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers, becoming less likely late this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northwesterly 50 to 70 km/h.
Partly cloudy. Medium chance of showers, most likely during the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning northerly in the late morning and afternoon.
- Disc Golf hire via Guest Services Valley Terminal & Retail.
- Thredbo Leisure Centre is open for swimming, waterslide, squash court, basketball court, table tennis and gym sessions.
- Tennis Courts | Daily 7AM – Sunset
- Alpine Bobsled | Daily 10AM – 4:30PM
Activities are weather dependent
- Guest Services Valley Terminal & Retail: 8:30AM – 5PM
- Thredbo Leisure Centre: 7AM – 6PM
- Bakery: 7AM – 3PM
- Local Pub & Bistro: From 12PM until late
- Eagles Nest: 11AM – 3PM
- Alpine Pizzeria: 5PM – 9PM
- Cascades Restaurant:
- Breakfast from 7AM – 10AM
- Coffee until 11AM
MTB Lift Access:
- The Kosciuszko Chairlift – 9:30AM – 4PM
- The Gunbarrel Chairlift – 9:45AM – 3:45PM
- The Cruiser Chairlift – 9:30AM – 4PM
For trail status, please visit our Lifts & Trails page.
Scenic Lift Access:
- The Kosciuszko Chairlift is expected to operate from 9AM – 4:30PM.
The following walks are currently open:
- Thredbo River Track – Closed between the end of the Thredbo Golf Course and Cascades Trail Head (Dead Horse Gap end of track)
- On Road Route
- Pipeline Path
- Riverside Walk/Golf Course
- Meadows Nature Track
- Merritts Nature Track
- Dead Horse Gap / Thredbo River Track – Closed between the end of the Thredbo Golf Course and Cascades Trail Head (Dead Horse Gap end of track)
- Woodridge Access
- Mt Kosciuszko Lookout
- Mt Kosciuszko Summit
- Village Route M
- Thredbo Valley Track – Following significant rainfall overnight, the Thredbo Valley Track is closed between Thredbo Resort and Gaden Trout Hatchery, including Muzzlewood track.
Head to our Lifts & Trails page to find out more and the National Parks page for all current alerts in the area.
Saturday: Showers. Very windy. Sunday: Shower or two. Windy. Monday: Shower or two. Tuesday: Shower or two. Wednesday: Shower or two. Thursday: Shower or two. Windy.
Road open to Thredbo and beyond.
Tip of the Day
Keep an eye out for the Ultra Trail runners who are competing in the Kosci100 & the KosciMiler races in Thredbo today! A true test of endurance at altitude.