- HoursDaily, 7am to Sunset | Conditions permitting
- Green Fee$20
- Golf Set Rental$20 (3 hours)
- Golf Buggy Rental$10 (3 hours)
Play a round of golf on Australia’s highest golf course.
Thredbo’s 9 hole course runs alongside the Thredbo River and around the base of the mountain, offering outstanding playing conditions and beautiful views. Dotted with wildflowers and lined with eucalyptus, it has a little bit of everything, providing even seasoned golfers with unique challenges such as the Snake Pit and Wally Wombat’s House.
The course is home to 1 x Par 5 holes, 4 x Par 4 holes and 4 x Par 3 holes.
THREDBO GOLF CLUB
The Thredbo Golf Club regularly holds competitions – All players are welcome
Help Us Keep Our Season Safe
Current conditions of play:
- Bookings are weather dependent
- Maximum 4 per group
- No sharing of clubs
- Practise social distancing | Stay 1.5 metres apart
- Use contactless scoring methods if possible
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!