Thredbo Mobile App
We’ve got a new phone app! It’s is your official guide to Thredbo, all at your fingertips.
With the new Thredbo app you can:
• Buy your passes, equipment rental and more
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends’ locations on the trail map.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed.
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Thredbo via the resort’s Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
*Please note that you will need to delete the old MyThredbo app before you start using the new Thredbo app.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!
Thredbo sits on the traditional land of the Monero – Ngarigo people who have looked after this land, water and community for over 60,000 years. We thank them for all they have done and continue to do to look after their country, a special place which we all love and respect.