Open Daily | 9AM – 5PM
Welcome to Thredbo! Whether you are in town for a day trip or an extended holiday, drop in and speak to one of our friendly and professional team members for up-to-date information on what’s happening around the Village. We can assist with everything from accommodation and bus schedules to directions and activity information.
The Information Centre is centrally located in the heart of the village on Friday Drive. Services include:
- Kosciuszko National Park Passes
- Front Desk for Thredbo Apartment Management
- Accommodation Reservations and information
- Brochures, maps, guide books
- Information on local events, dining options, shops, activities and more
- Thredbo Village complimentary shuttle information
- Information on transportation to and from Thredbo
For all lift pass, rentals and lessons enquires please see Guest Services at Valley Terminal or Friday Flat (winter only)
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!
Thredbo sits on the traditional land of the Monero – Ngarigo people who have looked after this land, water and community for over 60,000 years. We thank them for all they have done and continue to do to look after their country, a special place which we all love and respect.