Experience authentic mountain atmosphere and hospitality right in the heart of Thredbo. Enjoy the warmth and friendliness of this mountain lodge with personal service from owners Ann and Cees and their team.
Situated above the Village Square, Kasees offers superb views of Mt Crackenback and the Valley and is only a few minutes walk to the village facilities and Kosciuszko Express Chairlift.
- Cosy guest lounge with log fire
- Finnish sauna
- Daily servicing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking available (5 night requirement in winter)
- Kitchen facilities
- Private bathrooms
- Balcony and/or large windows facing the mountain
- Non smoking
- TV with DVD player
- Linen including down doona
- Communal dry room for skis/snowboard
- Village shuttle stop nearby (winter only)
- BBQ Gazebo
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!
Thredbo sits on the traditional land of the Monero – Ngarigo people who have looked after this land, water and community for over 60,000 years. We thank them for all they have done and continue to do to look after their country, a special place which we all love and respect.