Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lessons and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
Little Rippers (3-6 Years)
At this stage, we’re unable to offer the Little Rippers Program this winter season under our revised operating model. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the COVID page if this changes.
Little Rippers is a 12 week season long program ideal for all young skiers aged 3 to 6 and snowboarders aged 5 to 6. This group receive extra attention from the specialised instructors and their support team who teach, nurture and guide them in a fun and happy environment. The MAX 4 and MAX 6 group sizes will see kids quickly progress over the 12 week program. For those kids looking for some extra snow time, Little Rippers may book additional program or days throughout the season.
Form Your Own Team Thursdays also available for those wishing to book an additional program each Thursday.
*Additional days do not offer maximum group sizes.
- Australia’s best children’s instructors
- Lift line priority during lesson
- MAX 4 per group for all 3 year old children
- MAX 6 per group for all children 4-6 years
- Mountain safety program
- Hot lunch and snacks provided
- Equipment storage in Thredboland
- Same group and same Instructor for program duration*
- Fun themes each week to keep the littlies engaged
- Non-competitive race day and end of season party
- Option to book additional days in Thredboland at a discounted rate
What You Need to Know
- Location: Thredboland
- Snowboarding available for children 5 & 6 years only
- In the case of injury or other detailed occurrences, program protection can be purchased for an additional $30
- Lift pass required.
- Children must be toilet trained
For further information contact
Phone: 02 64594172
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!