Returning in Winter 2022
Private Lessons are the perfect customised experience for skiers and snowboarders who want to work on their style, skill level and confidence with the best instructors in Australia. During your lesson you will benefit from lift line priority which means more time on the snow!
Thredbo Snow Sports offers a great flexible private lesson program for adults and children, allowing you to choose the time, day and length of your lesson.
Lift passes must be purchased in addition to lessons.
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, private lessons are perfect if you’re looking to progress rapidly or focus on specific skills! Enjoy:
- Individual attention
- Building confidence and skills
- The highest experienced and certified professional instructors
- Lift line priority during lesson
- Excelling at your own at pace
What You Need To Know
- Ability Level: To pair you with the best instructor please specify your level when you book. For more information on levels click here
- Class Size: Up to 4 people are able to participate in a Private Lesson. For the best experience we recommend that all participants are of a similar age and ability level.
- Age: 4 years and over
- Meeting Point: At the top of the Merritt’s Gondola, next to private lesson flag
- Instructor Continuity & Requests: Please secure your booking online and email your requests to email@example.com. There is no guarantee that we can fulfil your request but we will try to accommodate where possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the lesson start time will be refunded. Refunds are not offered within the 24 hour period. We do not provide refunds in the event of poor or deteriorating weather on the day. Please be mindful of this and check the weather forecast in advance.
The price of a private lesson includes the cost of the lesson only. We highly recommend booking your lesson and lift pass at the same time to avoid disappointment.
Yes, all guests participating must purchase a lift pass online for their private lesson dates. Without a lift pass we are unable to confirm a private lesson booking.
We do not recommend that adults take lessons with young children. The instructor will be focused on the youngest child for the majority of the lesson and in our experience, we find the adult does not receive the required level of tuition.
You will need to book a separate instructor for skiing and snowboarding as the teaching method is different for the two different sports.
A maximum of 4 guests can participate in a private lesson at one time.
The private lesson is booked for you only. You can invite up to 3 other friends or family to join your lesson provided you contact us prior on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All instructors must have a 30 minute break during a full day private lesson; this is not included in the lesson duration if the instructor has a break in our lunch room. If you would like the instructor to have lunch with you during their break time, this is included in the lesson duration.
We welcome requests and will try our best to accommodate. To request a specific instructor or ensure instructor continuity over multiple lessons please secure your booking online and follow this up with an email detailing your requests to email@example.com.
Please note that there is no guarantee that we can fulfil your request but we will try to accommodate where possible.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!