We offer all team members awesome staff benefits and experiences. From riding the mountain all season long, pool and gym access and discounts on gear, food, cinemas and hotel stays – there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
In Resort Benefits
As a Team member you could be eligible for a range of perks including:
- Staff Season Pass to ride and hike the mountain
- FREE Gym & Pool Access at Thredbo Leisure Centre
- FREE access to the golf and tennis courts
- 20% off Bed and Breakfast in the Thredbo Alpine Hotel
- Discounted MTB Rental packages including bike maintenance, tuning and gear
- Staff Accommodation
- Travel Initiatives in Winter to help make travel cheaper and easier
- Summer Staff Bus available
- Discounted Ski and Snowboard season rental packages
- Discounted Ski and Snowboard tuning and maintenance
- Discounted Retail up to 25%
- 50% Discounted Bring a Friend Vouchers each season
Staff Recognition & Rewards
We take pride in going above and beyond. In order to show our gratitude, there is an internal staff recognition program called Daymakers for those team members going the extra mile to help out a guest or colleague. Be a Daymaker and you could win yourself a fresh set of skis, snowboard, outerwear and more!
Thredbo is part of the EVT family so you will also have perks beyond our resort including:
- $2 tickets at Event Cinemas and Moonlight Cinemas.
- Half price accommodation at Rydges, Atura, QT and more.
- 20% off at restaurants and bars at our hotels.
EVT knows being highly regarded starts with our people, so we are focused on building a unique culture to make every day better for every one of our team.
- A range of flexible working arrangements – from compressed weeks, to flexible hours, to homeland leave, and more.
- Career mobility – we prioritise career progression from within so you can grow with us for the long-term.
- Learning and development – we empower our team members through unique experiences from leadership accelerator programs, to mentoring, and a range of different learning programs and platforms.
- Engagement – we share information in real-time using mobile technology, instant messaging, surveys, listening programs, newsletters and a range of programs designed to keep every team member informed about what’s going on across our company today and tomorrow.
- Community – we encourage team members to give back to the local community through Thredbo Foundation and volunteer opportunities.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!
Thredbo sits on the traditional land of the Monero – Ngarigo people who have looked after this land, water and community for over 60,000 years. We thank them for all they have done and continue to do to look after their country, a special place which we all love and respect.