First Day In Thredbo
Welcome to Australia’s ultimate summer adventure destination! You’ve come to the right place for incredible bucket list adventures and mountain vibes.
Here’s everything you need to have the best time in resort.
The Thredbo Experience
Valley Terminal | Your Summer Base
Valley Terminal at Thredbo Village is Thredbo’s summer hub and has everything you need to start your mountain adventure. Located just 12 minutes walk from the main carparking zone at Friday Flat, facilities at Valley Terminal include:
- Guest Services
- MyThredbo Card Kiosks
- MTB & Outdoor Retail & Rental
- Kosciuszko Express Chairlift
- Merritts Gondola
Thredbo Village | Restaurants & Shops
Thredbo’s vibrant pedestrian European style village is the home of Thredbo’s restaurants, bars, shops and services. With cosy bars, late night spots and dining options ranging from à la carte, càfe style, casual bistro, tapas, BBQ or grab and go, you’re sure to find your favourite.
Thredbo has a huge summer events calendar! Enjoy mountain bike events, live music, festivals, kids school holiday activities, dining and more. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, check it out…
Daily Resort Report & Lift Status
The Resort Report is updated daily and is the best way to plan around the weather, lift opening times, mountain bike trails, hiking track report and more.
Get Organised The Day Before
Head up the mountain quicker by sorting out your lift pass and rental pick up the day before.
- Whether you’re staying in Thredbo or Jindabyne, take advantage of our 24-7 MyThredbo Card Kiosks and collect your lift pass outside of opening hours.
- Planning on taking a MTB clinic? Check availability and book online before arriving.
- Don’t forget eye protection and gloves when riding the Thredbo Mountain Bike Park! We don’t rent gloves or goggles but they can be purchased from Thredbo MTB Retail if you forget any gear.
Let's Keep Our Summer Safe
In resort you can expect a range of measures we’ve all become accustomed to including capacity restrictions, social distancing and sanitisation and hygiene measures.
Where 1.5m social distancing isn’t possible, we recommend face coverings.
Guests who feel unwell or have flu-like symptoms should stay at home and get tested.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!