Winter 2018 Season Pass – $1399
Enjoy unlimited Thredbo skiing and snowboarding all winter long with the Winter 2018 Season Pass. It’s the ultimate pass if you are keen to make the most of winter and get the best value. You can secure yours now and beat the next price rise with a small deposit of only $49.
The 2018 Winter Season Pass – $1399
Thredbo Winter 2018 Season Pass inclusions:
- Winter lift access from 9 June 2018 to 1 October 2018
|2018 Winter Pass||Current||Payment Plan||Season Pass Protection||Final Payment Due 30 Apr 2018|
|Adult||$ 1399||$49 Deposit||$ 50||$ 1350|
|Tertiary||$ 1249||$49 Deposit||$ 30||$ 1200|
|Child||$ 899||$49 Deposit||$ 30||$ 850|
|Over 65||$ 899||$49 Deposit||$ 30||$ 850|
|Over 70||$ 159||N/A||$ 30||N/A|
|4 & Under||$ 39||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Winter 2018 lift access, valid from 9 June 2018 to 1 October 2018.
- No access to any Thredbo 365 product features or Mountain Collective Unlimited 50% Off Days.
- Please note: You do NOT receive Thredbo Leisure Centre access or Mountain Collective Unlimited 50% Off Days with the purchase of this 2018 Thredbo Winter Pass.
- *Tertiary Thredbo 365 Pass is active upon presentation of 2018 full time study documentation only. Tertiary student’s attending an accredited tertiary institution, TAFE or university for 2018.
- MyThredbo Card is required for all 2018 Winter Season Pass holders
- The MyThredbo Card is available for purchase via the Thredbo eStore or at any Thredbo Guest Services offices for $4.00 per pass.
Thredbo Season Pass protection:
- Thredbo Season Pass Protection available on all 2018 Winter Passes.
Note: If the guest does not purchase Thredbo Season Pass Protection, NO REFUND or On Mountain Injury Credit is available to the guest. Thredbo Season Pass Protection must be purchased in conjunction with the 2018 Winter Pass.
Payment Plan Details: Final Payment 30 April 2018
- Final payment date: 30 April 2018. Failure to make your final payment will result in the forfeit of the deposit paid.
- Final payment is a one off payment. You cannot pay off in instalments.
- No access to any winter 2018 Access until full payment is made.
- Credit card details must be stored on file. No credit card stored on file = NO PAYMENT PLAN
Upgrading to the 2017/18 Thredbo 365 Pass:
- If you have purchased the 2018 Winter Pass, you can upgrade to the 2017/18 Thredbo 365 Pass to receive the Mountain Collective Unlimited 50% off days and Thredbo’s facilities during the summer 2017/18 season.
- The upgrade price paid is that of the 2017/18 Thredbo 365 Pass at the time of enquiry, minus the amount already paid on the Thredbo Winter 2017 Pass.
- For example – you request to upgrade outside of the sale period, you are not entitled to a 2017/18 Thredbo 365 Pass at the sale rate when you paid in full or paid the deposit for the 2018 Winter Pass, but the rate applicable at the time of the enquiry.
Full terms and conditions are available at thredbo.com.au/terms-conditions or at any Thredbo Guest Services Offices.
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.