Adult Max5 Lessons (15+ years)
Small Group Sizes | Maximum Improvement
With small group sizes, you can enjoy more time skiing/riding, more one on one attention and overall better value. It’s the best way to increase your skill level and enjoy more time on the mountain doing what you love.
This winter season, there is a daily limit on how many guests are on the mountain, it is a requirement that all guests have a valid lift pass to attend a lesson. If you have not done so already please purchase your lift pass first, before attempting to book your lessons. Buy Passes
$85 for a 2-hour lesson | Daily at 11.30am and 2.00pm
Whether you’re a beginner or looking to master your turns, after a 2-hour class you’ll see improvement in your riding!
- Small class sizes
- Improve on skills quickly with more individual attention
- Lift line priority during lesson
- Best instructors in Australia
What You Need To Know
- Choose from two lesson times:
- 11.30am – 1.30pm
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Classes meet 15 minutes prior indicated start time
- Ability Level: Recommended for beginner to intermediate skiers and snowboarders (Levels 1 – 5) – Know Your Level
- Class Size: maximum 5 people
- Operating with social distancing and following the Government’s latest COVID-19 advice.
- Meeting Point: Meet your instructor next to the Easy Does It Chairlift 15 minutes prior to start time
- Ages 15 years and over
- Age calculated at product start date
Frequently Asked Questions
No, skiing and snowboarding require different technical concepts to be presented throughout the course of the lesson. These often require different terrain and different explanations, which is why we separate skiers and snowboarders for our Max5 lessons.
Not unless your child is 15 years or over. Children and adults progress at different rates so we keep under 15 year olds separate so the lessons can be appropriately paced.
No, if you would like to request a specific instructor we recommend booking an Adult Private Lesson.
We recommend first checking the availability of Max5 lessons on your booked date/s on the Online Shop. If there is availability please reply to your private lesson booking confirmation and let us know that you’d like to cancel. Please note, our standard Snow Sports Lessons cancellation policy applies.
If Max5 lessons are booked out for your preferred date, please enquire about Private Lessons or continue to check the Online Shop as we may add more spots dependent on instructor availability.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!