Lessons & Programs
Thredbo has one of the best ski and snowboard schools in Australia and offers a variety of lesson and programs to suit all abilities. Ski and snowboard lessons from Thredbo’s outstanding team of instructors provide the best possible opportunity to learn or improve your skills, build confidence on the mountain and access lift line priority.
- Little Rippers (3-6 Years)
- Shred Crew (7 to 17 Years)
- Development Squad – School Holidays Only
- Development Squad – (7 to 17 Years) Full Time/Season Long
- Mountain Academy – Moguls Skiing (10-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Multi Discipline Skiing (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Boarder Cross Team (12 – 17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Skiing (12-17 years)
- Mountain Academy – Slopestyle Snowboarding (12-17 years)
Thredboland – Ski Program – Max 4 (3 – 4 Years)
Thredboland – Ski Program – Max4 (3 & 4 Years)
Thredboland’s Ski Program for children 3 and 4 years old offers a full day program for kids with a max lesson size of only 4 kids per instructor. This provides plenty of one on one attention so they can learn at a faster rate. The day not only consists of ski lessons but also includes meals and incorporates fun themes and activities for the kids to enjoy both indoors and on the snow.
Max 4 kids per group**
- Lift line priority
- Fun learning environment with kids that are similar in age and ability
- Parent conference & daily progress report at end of lesson
- The day begins indoors with various fun ski activities before heading outside to develop skiing skills
- Morning tea, warm lunch and frequent access to food and beverages
What You Need to Know
- Available for skiers aged 3 & 4 years only
- Helmets are highly recommended for all kids participating in lessons
- Stand-alone program excludes equipment rental.
- Children must be toilet trained to participate in group lessons
- Lift pass included
- Full day: 9am – 4pm.
- Drop off from 8:30am-9:15am inside Thredboland
- Pick up from 3:30pm-4:00pm inside Thredboland
- Half day: 1pm-4pm*
- Check in from 12:30-12:45pm inside Thredboland
*Please note lunch is not included in the half day programs
**MAX4 groups sizes cannot be guaranteed for guests who arrive after the program start time of 9:30am or 1pm for PM sessions.