Australian Mountain Biking Interschools
Registrations Now Open
Division 1 = Enrolled in years 11 & 12
Division 2 = Enrolled in years 9 & 10
Division 3 = Enrolled in years 7 & 8
Division 4 = Enrolled in years 5 & 6
Male & Female
All Event Entry
- 4 days lift access included. Wednesday 23rd – Saturday 26th March
- Entry into Maxxis All-Mountain Assault, Osprey Cross Country, Fox Flow Motion Cup & Oakley Cannonball Downhill
* The Rockshox Pump Track Challenge is a free event. Entries for this will be taken at the registration office between 9am – 2pm on Thursday 19th March.
AusCycling Race Insurance
All riders must have an AusCycling race license to compete and must present it at registration.
It is compulsory for all competitors to have an AusCycling Race License or an AusCycling Day License to be able to compete in MTB Interschools. AusCycling Race Licenses can be purchased here.
PLEASE NOTE: The day license is valid for 2 days from the date of purchase
- You must have a race licence not a recreational licence
- Must be valid until last day of event
All competitors are required to attend the event registration office at Valley Terminal Guest Services upon arrival to the resort. At event registration, all competitors will receive a competitor showbag which includes your number plate and a variety of key event information. Your plate should immediately be securely fixed to the front of your bike and be clearly visible from a distance.
Follow us on social
Sign up for news
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive deals, the latest weather, forecasts, news, events and more!